Wednesday 2 April 2014

Testimonials 2014 April

A sterling set of testimonials, Duncan has provided a platinum service, working with our artwork and responding to our assignments
 
promptly and efficiently. I fully endorse Green I Signs for cost effective, professional output and rapid turnaround.
 
Victoria Dow   Creative Director Dow Design   Darlington victoria@dowdesign.co.uk
 
-------------------------
 
We Found Duncan very accommodating in terms of the design of the logo and arrangements to fit the logos to the Van. He came to my
 
House to fit the first section and met me later at the Squash Club to finish the job off whilst I played. You can't ask for better service than
 
that at a very reasonable cost. Would not look elsewhere if needs redoing in the future.
 
John Price, Owner, The Village Inn.
88 Waterend, Brompton, Northallerton, DL6 2RL
 
 
-------------------------
 
"Duncan's service was first class and he could not have been more helpful and professional. The signs were exactly what I was
 
looking for in my Constituency office and I would have no hesitation in recommending his services."
 
Jenny Chapman, MP for Darlington.
@JennyChapman
 
-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santorini 2023