Friday 14 January 2011

Emailing: lingfield house - Internal direction sign

Duncan Butterfield's Green I Signs working with RFMD & Hudson Catering

 

Duncan Butterfield is the driving force behind Green I Signs.

 

I've been in the motor vehicle industry since leaving school and studying at Darlington College of Technology (City & Guilds in Vehicle Refinishing & Business Management) I joined the sign industry in 1990, working in London, Nottingham, Derby and finally settling in Darlington in 1995.

 

During my time with Graphic Systems, Darlington, I had the opportunity to take part in the re-branding of Darlington's premier commercial rental space, Lingfield Point, in 1999, 2003 & 2008. www.lingfieldpoint.co.uk

 

I also contributed to the complete re-branding of all Taylor Woodrow UK construction sites in September 2001 & September 2008. www.taylorwoodrow.com

 

Green I Signs was formed, In December 2009 Green I Signs become an approved supplier to VINCI Construction UK Limited who have an annual turnover exceeding £1 billion. www.vinciconstruction.co.uk

 

In July 2010 Duncan Butterfield's Green I Signs become an approved signage supplier for Longcross Construction, Tesco's & Sainsbury's www.longcross.co.uk

 

In September 2010 Duncan Butterfield & Green I Signs once again become the approved signage supplier for Lingfield Point, Darlington & the Marchday Group. www.lingfieldpoint.co.uk  www.marchday.com

 

Here at Green I Signs I'm ready to guide & advise customers old & new, so welcome to my world of design, Focus and experience.

 

If you need advice, on any of the following….

 

General Signage, Van & Car Sign Writing, Bespoke Branded & Standard Health and Safety Signage, Illuminated Signs and Lightboxes, Banners and Flags, T-Shirt Design and Printing, Window Etch Manifestation Designed & Fitted, Full Colour Large Format Printing, Interior & Exterior Signage.

 

Please feel free to contact me on 07730 321 191 or Duncan AT green-i-signs.com

 

Regards

Duncan Butterfield

www.green-i-signs.com

 

 

 

 

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
lingfield house - Photo086

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santorini 2023